Dental implants are artificial roots and teeth implanted into the jaw to replace missing teeth.
Today’s dental implants are durable, and feel and function like natural teeth. They are also crafted to restore the form, function and esthetics of your natural teeth and in some cases, can even improve upon them.
Implants can achieve several benefits:
- replace a missing tooth without affecting adjacent teeth
- maintain proper alignment by preventing teeth from moving into the gap left by a missing tooth
- support proper biting, chewing and speech
- restore confidence with a beautiful, healthy-looking smile
- support a bridge or denture for optimal comfort and function
Your browser does not support iframes.